QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANTS :: APPLICATION CRITERIA :: REQUIRED DOCUMENTS :: HOW TO APPLY :: ADMISSION CALENDAR
Qualifications of Applicants
1. High School graduates (or those awaiting high school graduation), any equivalent certificates/ diplomas approved by the Ministry of Education.
2. Applicants with the following academic qualifications may apply:
- Those who achieved the IGCSE, GCSE or GCE “O” Level; passing no less than 5 different subjects each with at least “C” Grade as well as the GCE “A” or GCE “AS” Level; passing no less than 3 different subjects each with at least “C” Grade.
- GED test obtaining no less than 145 scores of each 4 subject with the combined total scores of no less than 580 scores.
- IB Diploma passing no less than 5 subjects; obtaining at least Grade 4 for each individual subject.
- Students who graduated from Australia must obtain the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF); certifying the educational or academic standards of Australia.
- Other Secondary Education Certifications or equivalent diplomas as approved by the Ministry of Education.
Remarks: Any Academic Certificates in other languages must be translated into English language duly certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Office of the Consulate General in those respective countries for correctness and accuracy.